|author||FTCTechNH <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-10-30 16:41:17 -0400|
|committer||FTCTechNH <email@example.com>||2018-10-30 16:41:17 -0400|
removed reference to TorqueNado in README.md file. currently TorqueNado motor type is not defined since its performance specs are comparable to the basic Tetrix 12V motor.
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -59,7 +59,6 @@ Version 4.2 (built on 18.10.30)
- Users should not need to be connected to the Internet for subsequent builds.
- This should also fix buid issue where Android Studio would complain that it "Could not find com.android.tools.lint:lint-gradle:26.1.4" (or similar).
* Added support for REV Spark Mini motor controller as part of the configuration menu for a servo/PWM port on the REV Expansion Hub.
- * Provide definition for TorqueNado motor type.
* Provide examples for playing audio files in an Op Mode.
* Block Development Tool Changes
- Includes a fix for a problem with the Velocity blocks that were reported in the FTC Technology forum (Blocks Programming subforum).